203K Construction Renovations
203K Renovation Services
We’re A 203K Certified Contractor
Finding and buying your dream home can be a challenge in today’s real estate market. If you are out looking at houses, you know many of them need repairs and remodeling in order to make them livable for your family. Completing repairs and dealing with financing is one of the best reasons to consider a 203K loan.
Keselman Construction Group, Inc., is a full-service residential construction company and a certified Cleveland 203K contractor. Our team works seamlessly with the homeowner, lender, consultant, and realtor to ensure the renovation process runs smoothly. The fact is, we have a long list of clients offering wonderful testimonials on our understanding of the 203K process and how easy we are to work with.
If you’re moving forward with a 203K loan, please give us a call today at 216-269-0449 and let’s discuss your project.
I was a first time home buyer with the 203k loan and Keselman Group executed my renovation project. My entire house was gutted and remodeled, it’s truly unreal how much work was completed in 5 months. Their team is very hard working and polite. Their tile work was fantastic, my walls & ceilings rebuilt, the roof was done in less than 3 days including skylights, both electrical and plumbing were 100% replaced, new HVAC installed, new insulation, flooring, windows and all new kitchen cabinetry installed… they literally did everything. Super responsive, I never had questions go unanswered and they definitely helped me survive this project! Most importantly I trusted them, that was a huge factor in my decision to choose them. They’re all good guys and 100% gave me a beautiful home!!
Top of the day to everyone at Keselman Construction Group! So sorry this review has taken so long, however I have been very busy enjoying my NEW HOME, Thanks to you !!! Pasha, Yuriy and the rest of the team, I want to say thanks, for all the great work you did on my home!
These guys don’t cut corners, it’s quality workmanship and professionalism 100%. I would give them 10 stars if I could! If you need a contractor you need Keselman!!! I purchased a home and did a 203k small renovation loan with it. I needed a contractor who understood how the 203k program worked. I had two previous contractors, who both bailed because they found the process to complicated. But Keselman had no issues or problems at all with the 203k process. And I was blessed to have found this Construction company! God works in mysterious ways and when the other two contractors bailed it was a blessing in disguise!! I wound up with a fabulous contractor! Professionals!
I had some issues, not with my loan, but with paper work not getting to the right people, this was not Keselman’s fault, but my banks fault! But they were extremely patient with my bank!! I loved these guys! I cannot say enough good things abut them.
Pasha and his team were there at every turn and explained everything to me, answered my question and always got back with me if I text-emailed or called him.
Keselman Construction Group definitely went over and above on more than one occasion! I know they had other customers to work with other than myself, however they never made me feel less important. I was surprised at all the attention they gave to me, considering my project was fairly small but they assured me that I was as important as any other customer, which I greatly appreciated!!
All I can say is, if your looking for a Construction Company to do a large or small job, please give these guys a call and see what they can do for you!! , Keselman Construction Group should be your first call!!! If they can’t help you chances are no one will be able to help! These guys are off the chart and really do care about their customers. To EVERYONE at Keselman, I hope you guys have a great new year!! I will be calling you soon to get an estimate on a couple small projects I am thinking about doing. But in the mean time, Thanks again for all the hard work!!
203K Benefits To Borrowers
- Renovate your home with little or no additional out-of-pocket expenses and a low down payment.
- Combine purchase/refinance + rehab funds into one low-interest, tax-deductible mortgage based on improved appraised value.
- Include mortgage payments in the loan to cover rehab period.
Submit a strong purchase offer if presented properly to sellers.
- Experience less competition from other buyers who are not in the market for fixer-uppers and enjoy greater opportunities for “good deals” on home purchases.
- Choose from a broader selection of homes for sale in any condition, including condos, townhouses, mixed-use, multi-family, single-family dwellings, and those that are below FHA standards.
203K Benefits To Sellers
- Market properties to more buyers
- Allow buyers the opportunity to renovate to suit their tastes and preferences.
- No need to settle for low-ball cash offers.
- Current condition of property not required to meet FHA’s minimum property standards.
- Buyer is permitted to correct FHA property deficiencies after close of escrow.
- Absolutely no repairs are required prior to close of escrow.
Seller not responsible for the cost of repairs.
- Transaction will close with property in “as-is” condition.
Close escrow in 45-60 days.
203K Benefits To Realtors & Lenders
- Increase your income by selling more homes and originating more loans.
- Raise real estate values by improving homes and neighborhoods.
- Decrease foreclosure inventory.
- Help buyers who previously could not buy homes.
- Help sellers/owners with properties in outdated or fix-up condition.
- Spur economic growth by creating job opportunities in the construction and remodeling industry.
- Promote a niche program that few other realtors and lenders utilize.
- Revitalize your community.